
Thanks to Jackie and Casey, I had a landing pad in New York City. I literally just dropped by bags at their place and started my apartment hunting.
I like the first on that I saw. It was huge and was a pretty good deal. The room comes furnished with a bed, a desk, a cable box and some storage space, not to mention it was big. Oh and the bed comes with brand new sheets too. The common area has brand new appliances and furnitures too! The rent rate of $795 also comes with cable and wifi, phone that can call puerto rico and canada, all utilities including gas, electric and water. Quite a steal. It was a really nice apartment... except that it's on 157th and Broadway which can go rough around the edges. Besides, it's too far north for someone working in downtown.
It would have been fun though. My roommates who are already living there would have been a fashion designer, a chinese guy trying to be an actor, a Japanese student studying art.
Welcome to NYC!
And my hunt goes on.
1 comment:
hey nams! i didn't know sa nyc ka na pala! ngayon lang ako nagbasa ng blogs hahaha! God bless ha! Do you still have the same number? I'll call you pag nagvisit din kami dyan sa NY.
Post a Comment