Auntie Prescy and I planned for a simple Easter Eve feast since we both had our own Easter Plans. She asked me to teach her how to make home made Ceasar Salad dressing (it's really best home made I must say!). She cooked some steak and I just made herbed pasta with sun dried tomatoes to accopany her steak. For dessert we had Aunti Prescy's Church Window Chocolate Candies.
We were graced by a couple of my friends, Gwen and Ricky, which made our Easter Eve dinner more festive! We decided to open a bottle of wine too.
As usual, I enjoyed the desserts the most (Ricky brought some Haagen Daaz Ice Cream too, Love the Caramel Cone! they're my new favorite)
Auntie Prescy's Church Window Chocolate Candies
1 stick of butter (4 oz). Melt
1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Melt with Butter
Cool the chocolate mixture just till it's warm, NOT cold and set
1 package of multi colored marshmallows. Fold into the Chocolate mixture
1 cup of chopped walnuts. Fold some into the chocolate-marshmallow mixture.
Form into a log and allow to set. When partially set, roll the logs on chopped walnuts to make the nut crust.
Allow to set. When firm, slice the logs about 1/2" thick to show pretty pastel colore marshmallows set on chocoloate, they do look like church windows!
Thanks Auntie Presc!
No comments:
Post a Comment