Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Casey On Corporate America








I joined Casey for dinner last night at Cafe Iberico. She said her husband, Martin took her to this tapas bar and she really liked it. I used to frequent this place when I was still working for Accenture.

Great tapas! And the prices? Unbeatable!

Pulpo A La Plancha - $6.67
Pincho De Solomillo - $5.75
Paella Marinera -$9.75
It can feed four! But of course Casey and I finished it between the 2 of us!

A Pitcher of Sangria -$11.95

Good food with a great friend equals a great time! I had an especially great time because I was able to process my thoughts with Casey about deciding on where to work. Her advise, "Nams, this is corporate america. No one will watch out for you. So go ahead and do whatever you think is the best for you."

Thanks, Case!

Now, New York is an option! I'm really excited!

--------------------
Cafe Iberico
739 N LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60610

No comments: