Friday, April 13, 2007

I Miss Home, Where It's Summer Everyday!

It's a beautiful day. I was going to take the bus down Michigan Ave but ... the day is too pretty! Gentle breeze. Hardly any clouds.

Winter in Chicago is brutal! It's cold, dry and gloomy and it's a bit long! There was a snow storm very recently. It's April! Dreaming of a White Easter?

On a day like this though, winter's beauty shines and reflects on spring. The colors of spring are more vibrant.

Coming from the Philippines where the weather is pretty much the same throughout the year, I never really appreciated a nice day like this...which we have a lot of! Well, it can get really hot too, but hey, we don't have to go through dark depressing winters. Going through winter makes me grateful about every sunny spring and summer day.

Now I miss the home... where it's summer everyday! Well, maybe sometimes it's spring too!

No comments: