Monday, April 16, 2007

Sunday is Stress-Free Day

I love Sundays. It's that time of the week when I plan not to do anything... well not really not to do anything... but the plan really is not to have a plan. I think that sounds better.

I went to Church with Aunti Prescy. Then I went to brunch with Jose. The plan was (ok, I do have a plans, but that's just me, but on Sundays, if things don't happen as planned, it's ok, Sunday is also a day I decided to keep stress free...) to eat at The Bongo Room in Wicker Park. It must be a popular place for brunch. The line was long. We walked down the street and picked the next place that's not called Mc Donald's or iHop (although I love iHop! how can you not?). We ended up at Rodan. It's like breakfast at a bar, well, it's really a bar. The menu...tried to have everything. Vegan options, a lot of latin flare, some french, some italian. That's not exactly a good thing, for me. I just orderd pancakes and Jose had eggs benedict. I was too hungry to experiment with the menu so I picked what I think can't go wrong ;)

After eating, we just stayed home, took a nap, tried to plan something but we were too lazy, played a computer game, ate left over for snacks and pizza for dinner. We did plan to watch a movie but we didn't make it. But it was ok. We had a great time! It was one of the best! I love Sundays!

No comments: