Monday, April 23, 2007

Brunch At Orange Hits The Spot!

We had brunch at Orange after running. Lisa introduced me to this place.

They serve freshly squeezed orange juice. They serve it at its best: room temp!

They experiment a lot on breakfast stuff which makes it really fun. The last time I was there, I tried the pan seared irish oatmeal (steel cut instead of rolled). This time, I wanted to try their pancake but I didn't know which concoction to get. Good thing they serve it in a flight!

It was good but it was just too much. Plus everything was sweet! If I were to design a flight this big, I'll make the pancakes go from savory to sweet, that way, though they come in just one big plate, eating it will be like eating a 4 course pancake meal!

They have great eggs too! Omelets and Eggs Benedicts! It's a place I'll go back to. It's also I place I'd like to have one day :)

Oh, and the best thing about Orange is their student discount: 20% Now that's a real treat!

No comments: