Taxes are due tomorrow! I tried doing it by hand... I mean, without using turbo tax but I just got frustrated. Not that I have a lot of numbers to play with. The forms can be overwhelming for a first timer.
I never had to do my taxes. The company took care of it for me for the last how many years that I've been working both in Manila and in Chicago. I just review, sign and mail. That's 3 steps instead of 10,000! But I have to learn how to do it sooner or later, and I guess that time is now. I couldn't! And I'm beginning to panic. So I dialed 911 a.k.a turbotax
I finished my taxes in no time! Go Turbo Tax! That was awesome. Although I wasn't able to do it manually, I still felt very accomplished just getting it done. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment