For real! I miss my job. I think I've been out of the kitchen for too long. I'm back in Chicago finishing culinary school but I miss the real deal in the kitchens of San Francisco.
I miss the smell of the walk-ins, the scent of strawberries and mayer lemons, the aroma of roasted tomatoes, freshly baked bread and toasted nuts. I miss the heat, the rush of adrenalin, the intensity of energy, the clanking of pots and pans, the sizzling of fish on saute... even the raised voices.
I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:
You will soon Nams. In the meantime, I'm glad you're here in Chicago and we can hang out. :)
I'm sure you'll get a job soon :) Ikaw pa ;)
Enjoy the break as much as you can ;) I went on a break in December... Hehe, saya! :)
Miss you, Nams! :)
Post a Comment