Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Super H, My Asian Sam's

Super H is a newly opened Korean megastore in Illinois. I consider it my Asian version of Sam's Club except that it's not a membership deal. It has a wide variety of asian ingredients from fresh produce to dry goods, from fish to meat, from kimchi to kikiam.

Everything seems so fresh it almost feels like summer in the winter with all the produce they are offering. They even have berries and cherries I normally never see during this time of the year!



The peppers look like apples. They must be very sweet too! I can spend an entire day just on the produce section.


There's chives and there's chinese chives and there's yellow chives! There's ginger and turmeric and galangal too!



They have fresh horseradish and fresh arrowroot. I normally just see these things in either prepared or powdered form.


From the familiar to the exotic. They even have Caltrops. I've never seen these things before. I had to look them up. Maybe I'll try them next time.


They have a pretty good selection of fresh and frozen meat as well as farmed raised and wild caught seafood!

Super H is just super!

No comments: