Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Class First Timer

And I mean that literally. I was lucky this time. On my trip back to Manila from Chicago via NW, I was upgraded to First Class! I planned on sleeping on the trip back but I was so excited with the upgrade that I stayed up getting entertained: coat check ma'am? sparkling or still? champagne or wine? salmon or steak? (for once I didn't hear chicken or beef!) chocolates or cheese? and there are 800 movies to watch!

Except that, I didn't know how to pull out the screen. I was pretending like I did while trying to figure it out but before that happened, the FA approached me, showed me how... And explained to me how the seat-with-ten-thousand-buttons works! Now I wanna stick my head under my 176-degrees-reclining-first-class-seat!

Oh well, you know what they say, there's always a first time. Thanks Northworst! The second time will definitely be sweeter!

No comments: