Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sleep Deprived

36 hours of no sleep and still going. I'm finally done with one of my papers. 2 more to go. I'm glad though that somehow my efforts have been paying off. I got an A on a late paper I submitted this morning. Yei! I did try to make the deadline but I was way toooo exhausted.

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus Tenbergen
Sent: Mon 1/30/2006 9:12 PM
To: Maria Jorolan
Subject: Homework assignment

Maria -
Both you and Kristine did a great job with your assignment. So here is what I send to Kristine and the same applies to you!

As you know your assignment was late and was not submitted via the digital drop box as instructed.

However, I'm very impressed with the quality of work submitted and therefore will not apply any penalties.

Great work! I hope you learned a few things and hopefully you'll spend more time in the library, as you hopefully discovered a whole new world of resources.

100/100

1 comment:

gwenny14 said...

Wow!!! Congratulations Nams!!! Miss you!