Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July at Sausalito

I spent the day with the Abads. In the morning, we went to the Park to play Tennis. I died. We went home to eat brunch and get ready. We went to Sausolito! Finally, I got to go! I've been telling my friends that I've been here for a long time and I've never been to that quaint little city by the river. It was nice to spend the 4th of July holiday with Kyle a.k.a Kulit. We had seafood dinner at Scoma, then we walked around, bought ice cream and found our spot, right by the water. We had seats at the 'roof deck'! Best view ever!

Kyle and Tita Namee
a.k.a Kulit Jr, and Ms. Kulit

Kyle loves fish and chips and fried prawns.
But he loves Lobsters more!!!

The Abads

Top Load.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: