While waiting for October to come (basically for my life to start again)... I thought I'd do some fun jobs, so far I have the ff:
1. MOD at a Salon Spa. I must admit it IS fun! And I get free treatments ;)
2. Teaching assistant at Kid's Bake Camp at Sur La Table
3. Stagerie on various restaurants! I can't believe how much I love to cook. If money didn't matter, it's all I want to do
I think I should pick up on other hobbies too. Oh, I already got into yoga. I just completed my 30 days of yoga that I committed to myself. Now I'm hooked! Yoga can make an amazing difference to ones body and mind, to ones life actually. I can't really afford to keep the hobby at this point but I think I can still practice yoga by volunteering help in the studio. I'm just about to do that too. Wooohooo! another fun job!
No comments:
Post a Comment