Monday, July 03, 2006

Parisian Macarons. Little Treats. Good Eats


I'm obsessed with these little things. Miette Patisserie offers them in simple flavors of Chocolate, Hazelnut, Pistachios and Vanilla.

I had to buy some as soon as I saw them at The Ferry Building. I just couldn't help myself. I tried one, then two, three, four and MORE!


Ana and I had a bonding moment eating so many of these in between chit-chats in our celebration of a decade of friendship. We didn't realize we ate an entire box of them... (more like I ate an entire box of them... I think, I ate most of it! Right Ans? Say, 'no' please.)


----------------
Miette is located at: One Ferry Building, Shop No. 10, San Francisco, CA 94111 415.837.0300 www.miettecakes.com

1 comment:

annamams said...

Hey Nams! I miss the macaroons at Ferry Building :) Hehe...miss you! Can you send me copies of our pics?

Love, Anna