Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Davao Chevre at 101

I have to thank Monica for treating me to 101 at Enderun Colleges. We met to discuss my program for Little Chef's school I wish I wasn't as busy with everything else so I can dedicate more time teaching kids about food.


Food is my passion. Practically anything about food turns me on. Teaching kids gives me the opportunity to share my knowledge on food from choosing what to eat and how to cook as early as possible. It's my joy to see little kids confidently working in the kitchen, just as I was exposed when I was little.

The Little Chef's School at Enderun is something I really look forward to doing every summer! I have to thank Chef See for giving me the opportunity to work with Enderun Extension, Ann and Monica for making it possible, and Ana Galang for introducing me to the Enderun community. Oh and of course, one of my favorite persons to eat, Erika Tatad for hooking me up with the gig!

*I really enjoyed the Goat Cheese Tart. The Davao Chevre played very well with the tangy tomato sauce, and the peppery arugula that's subtly dressed with lemon and olive oil. Simple. I like it!

**Photo by Cyrene de la Rosa

No comments: