I'm just so excited. I never thought I'd be a local in New York City. I've always dreamed about it... going through the busy streets of Manhattan, rushing for the subway, eating a falafel on the street, just making it to work, watching the sea of yellow cabs... that will just be my day tomorrow.I'm temporarily staying with my friend's sister in the Upper East side. Soon I'll have to move on my own. But for now, I guess I'll have to figure out the fastest way to work.
Let me see. I need to get to 9th and 13th. Take the 4 from 59th and Lex, Get off on 14th St-Union Sq, Take the E to 8th and 14th, walk up 1 ave and down 1 st., That doesn't seem to bad does it? I heard there's a 14th st cross town bus, but I think I'm going to love the walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment