Saturday, March 24, 2007

Night Out With Gwenny14

Timeout for Namee and Gwen. I feel so fortunate that Gwen decided to go to school in Chicago almost at the same time that I did. We used to work together at Accenture and we both decided to shift gears. She's almost done too with her MA in Early Education. We were both going thru the final weeks of school so we decided to take a break together.

We went for our favorite wings place! Hooters! To a lot of former AC assigned in Chicago for a CIO project, Hooters is almost the extension of our kitchen in our corporate apartments which are just a few steps away. We all go there for the wings really!

Seriously! They are very good. I always order them hot with Blue Cheese dip and TMI (even hotter than hot) sauce on the side. I used to be able to eat 20 wings! Now I can only eat about 10! It can hurt your figure you know? After Hooters we went to a couple of bars nearby and finished at The Hunt Club on Clark and Division area for some dancing. They don't really play the latest. It's not the trendiest place. It may not be the coolest but they play these familiar hip-hop hits that we can just shake our booties to. We had a great time! We just danced our school stress away. I went home with more energy and a couple of blisters on my foot. But that was fun! Thanks, Gwenny! Oh by the way, Gwen came with her bodyguard. Thanks, Matt for making sure Gwen drove home safe :) It was nice meeting you!

1 comment:

gwenny14 said...

I had a great time Namee! I'm glad you decided to study in Chicago too. :) We should have more of these nights!